CLOUD ACCESS MODEL
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a model of a software use when a software is not purchased, but leased (clouded).
The main SaaS difference from the other access models is a zero costs for installation, upgrade and support of hardware and software while operating. It is a modern and comfortable way of software use for companies, which already appreciated the cloud model of such services as Google Apps, Salesforce or Dropbox.
Particularities of SaaS model:
- Saas is a good chance to try Lement Pro within a pilot project (1–3 months) and make a decision
- The price depends on users quantity only (updates, technical support are included into the price by default)
- No need to purchase a server or server software (in case with Lement Pro these are Microsoft Windows Server, MS SQL)
- No costs for customization and technical support of a server
- No costs except for operational ones (OPEX) — monthly access fee